Mar 3, 2011
KRAKATAU DIVE TOUR ” Package One Day”
Krakatoa (Indonesian: Krakatau), is a volcanic island made of a’a lava in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. The name is used for the island group, the main island (also called Rakata), and the volcano as a whole. The island exploded in 1883, killing approximately 40,000 people, although some estimates put the death toll much higher. The explosion is still considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard nearly 3,000 miles (4,828 km) from its point of origin. The shock wave from the explosion was recorded on barographs around the globe.
- Departure at 0800 am From Carita Beach
- At 1000 am Dive First at Legon Cabe , Depth 20-60 Feet Deep (located next to Rakata Island).
- After diving , we Climb up to the child of Krakatau.
- Have lunch on the beach.
- At 1300 pm second Dive at Batu Mandi , depth 60-80 Feet Deep (located next to child of Krakatau).
- Back to Carita end of tour.
- Fast boat , guide , Dive equipment , entry permit , self insurance , meals ( lunch box ) , fruit, transportation , and mineral water.
- The trip schedule is very much dependent on weather conditions and may make changes accordingly.